Our Palm Guide to Happy Healthy Plants
- Product is subject to weather. Our products are grown in South Florida. Average lows 65 and average highs 85. Most of our product does not see below 55 but a few times a year, if that!
- The palms typically get 3-5 gallons of water a day at nursery. Water, water, water! The palms defoliate. The lowest leaf is the oldest. It will turn light green, yellow than brown. It actually will defoliate itself.
- Brown tips typically either mean frost/cold burn or wind burn. If they are in windy areas the need to water more and even spray the leaves. They get wind burnt / brown when they get dehydrated. Even if bottom/outside leaves are struggling the heart and green growth spike is the health and future frawns.
- 20-20-20 helps green
- 20-10-20 helps new growth
- Flowers like water but bloom when stressed (limit water)